Monday, December 04, 2006

Finally!

I'm getting an oboe student! I have lived here for a year and a half, and I finally have an oboe student! She's a very sweet girl from the high school were I do clinics every Tuesday morning. I'll do the clinic and stay for her lesson. You know you're dedicated when you opt to have an oboe lesson during your free period. (Either that or you're very very smart.) :)

I'm enjoying my Good Earth Original sweet & spicy tea...highly recommended. The caffeine-free version is great too, and it contains no sugars or artificial sweeteners! (Hmmm...maybe I should blog about products more often...do companies sponsor bloggers? I think that's a great idea!)

Had a long day? Sit down and let the bright flavours of "Good Earth Original Sweet & Spicy" tea revitalize your spirit. It's worth coming home for! (Now available in Caffeine-Free.)

*Listens expectantly for a phone call or doorbell with Good Earth company calling to offer free products.*

No comments: