Sunday, May 28, 2006

Feet: sore

Back: ugh.
Hips: forget it. They called it quits about 15 minutes ago, which is why I'm sitting now.

Coming to you live from our new house...

I think we're going to live in this house for the rest of our lives...well, at least several years, as I just can't fathom moving again anytime soon.

My daily routine has been to study (45-15) in the morning and do house stuff in the afternoon. Otherwise I don't think I'd get any studying done at all. The only day I took off was yesterday--moving day! We are both so exhausted, as anyone who's ever moved house can understand.

I don't know what I was thinking, attempting to throw some coherent sentences together tonight...I'll update everyone another time!
House: fabulous.
Wall colours: bright! See picture below.
Dog smell: dissipating.
Cats: slightly less freaked out than yesterday.
Bed: beckoning.

Here's a picture of the work in progress--our front room--3 walls this "melted butter" yellow, one wall "beach towel", a gorgeous bright teal. Will post more pictures soon...and yes, this was before moving day. The room is full of boxes now!

1 comment:

bluemoon said...

ugggg i remember moving into our house. horrible, horrible day - even though we were so excited. course, i was 5 months pregnant too, and in the middle of mid-terms as well. regardless, moving sucks. i have decided, absolutely, that when we move again i am hiring movers. or conveniently going away on a business trip.

congrats on the new house, it will only be a matter of time until you are settled, can breath, and enjoy the fruit of your labour!