Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged!

Well, I've been meaning to post something on here for a while now, and Patty has given me a good excuse. (And I have a few moments of peace, with the boy sleeping, so why not now?)

Six things you didn't know about me:

1) One of the things I hate most in this world is wringing out defrosted spinach. Is there no simpler way?

2) I aspire to be an organizer. My current method of file/important document/any object in the house retrieval involves the questions "what was I wearing the last time I saw this?" or "what was the colour of its box?"

3) I always wanted to be a children's book author. I may still attempt this someday!

4) I have my doctorate in oboe performance, and I love teaching oboe, but I have nine piano students and zero oboe students.

5) I too, have never done drugs of any sorts. I have never even been offered any, even though many of my friends in college had the occasional puff. Was there something about my look that said "good girl"?

Wow, I thought that was 6, and I was about to post...ok...

6) In Elementary school, I tried to start several clubs, including the "colour" club, where we were supposed to wear certain colours on certain days of the week (I remember Friday being "purple"), and the "ant buster club", our mission being to stomp out all the ants in the playground (the term "wouldn't hurt a fly" wasn't applied to me very often). None of my clubs drew many members, nor did they last more than a week or two.

Tag!

1) Karmen
2) Robin
3) Kerry
4) Shauna
5) Mary
6) Elizabeth

1 comment:

Karmen said...

Ha! I guess I should check out this blog more often!! I always look at Team Camwell :)

What were the original questions . . . ?