Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Well, there ya go.

Same result as Patty. I don't really know how one scores 100% in a single category (maybe it's because I loved spinning around when I was little?). OK. I'm curious what Robin and Katrina will score. (And anyone else who wants to take the quiz.) Katrina dances and Robin...well, she would perhaps scream "you betcha!" (possibly not sounding that goofy) to some of the questions. Email me and let me know!

You scored as Viennese Waltz. You are Viennese Waltz! Elegant and exhilarating, you are more fun than a barrel of really dizzy monkeys. You love merry-go-rounds, tire swings, and those office chairs that spin around. When you walk into a room everyone goes “Ooooh!” and “Aaaah!” and wishes they could be as awesome as you.

Viennese Waltz

100%

Waltz

75%

Rumba

67%

ChaCha

67%

Foxtrot

50%

PasoDolble

50%

Samba

50%

Tango

42%

Jive

42%

Quickstep

33%

Which ballroom dance are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


*Hmm...just posted this, and it doesn't all fit on the page. Weird. Anyone know who to fix that?

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I scored 100% for Viennese waltz. That, interestingly enough was the first partner dance I learn - when I was four!