Monday, August 14, 2006

One more post tonight

Dave's home from his trip to Toronto--yeah! He went to Richard Rotzang's wedding. Garrett Knecht was Richard's best man. (This is for the benefit of those who know who I'm talking about.) Dave said it was the craziest Russian-Jewish wedding he'd ever been to. Actually, it was the only Russian-Jewish wedding he'd ever been to. He had a great time, but man, can those Russians party. No pictures, unfortunately. He didn't want to have to be responsible with a camera this weekend.

While Dave was gone, I read Taking Charge of Your Fertility, which was recommended and loaned to me by a friend. I'm sure that is just about the most exciting thing you all have ever read--me reading a fertility book. But ladies, it should be required reading for all women, regardless of whether or not you're trying to get pregnant. It is the most eye-opening, refreshing, reassuring, wonderful book I've read about "us" in a long time, perhaps ever.

Moving on...

Last weekend, Tracy and I went to see Dave play at Summerset Winery. Great times, average wine, great music, great company!




Blogger is being very slow in uploading pictures tonight, so I'll post another tomorrow. Stay tuned to hear about hot air balloons, Queen Italy and mafia stand-up comedians, and Jill with bunny ears. What the?

No comments: